Sunday, May 22, 2005

The fun thing about bridge competitions...

Is that I get to skip college day.

=P to all.

BWAHAHA.

But seriously, it is quite fun, when you are trashing people, and people trashing you. CJC1 trashed us like 84-0 IMPs.

After that, it was smooth sailing all the way. I have to say that it was pretty fun all in all. Heck, my favourite round was the one which I partnered with Gary to mess around. The retards decided to go 4S, when they were vulunerable, when I was planning to go 5C. Since he's so willing to die, we just let it go with a double. 1100 to us.

LoL.

Then again, we got hit with a 2NTx-6, 1400 to CJC1... >_<
--

I wonder if there isn't news to report anymore. Sunday times seem to have taken it to themselves to report what Netcitizens have to comment about almost everything. In fact, they have a blog of the week which showcases some blogs which are probably interesting for us to read...

Seriously, is there really nothing else to report, but to talk about blogs? The technology world is so wide, and yet, all they can talk about is blogs. Who cares about what a person thinks about sushi and stuff? >_>

In fact, this week, they took it one step further, interviewing one of the "most famous bloggers in Singapore (That Pink one..the Mr something..and the last one which I don't even bother to remember the name)". This week, they interviewed The Mr something. Well, he was more or less saying that he was famous and stuff, getting stalked...blah blah blah. The interview was absolutely crap, with his head bigger the a super inflated hot-air balloon. But that's not the case, he was just being an absolute moron, with some kind of rotten attitute, filled to the brim with an inflated self-ego (possibily thanks to his new found "fame"). For some reason, whenever there's a question asked, he will use this smart-ass attitute to answer them.

For example...

Q: Your hairdresser appartently yold you you have a "fragile" area on your head, where the hair grows slower. Does your body or your psyche have other "gragile" areas?

A: Hey! What da heow are you implying? Slower doesn't mean I can't function, okay?
Besides, the rate my nose hair grows more than makes up for whatever gragile areas I may have.
And I think chicks have a soft spot for men with fragile areas. Isn't that what being a Snag is about?


OMFG. FUNNARY.

NOT.

And he's actually famous?

He isn't the one. The pink blogger, Xiasua, or whatever it is called, constantly proclaims that she is "Singapore's most famous pink blogger". Before Too introduced me to her, I didn't hear scrap about her. And I can say that I'm one of the more active people on the net. Not only that, she just pretty much blasts everything and anything without much of a reason. Heck, even I have my own reasons to blast things. In fact, I find her arrogant way of typing so stupid, I fear that I may lose IQ whenever I visit her blog.

Thankfully, no one has told me to visit her blog anymore. I may just cry as though it's a goatse or something.

However, it does show the sad life of us humans. Such blogs, with such people, are claimed to be "Most famous bloggers in Singapore". I, for one, never really bothered reading blogs other then that of my friends. Heck, even I don't bother about them. It's boring to know what happened in their day, what they feel about their day, and so on. It's even worse to read some blogs because of the way they are typing.

So, please, dear Straits Times, if one of you somehow is reading this, stop this nonsense about the blogs. Why must you guys publicise what other people wrote on their blog, which is full of things which we probably won't understand, won't care, and won't bother? Save the ink. Jack those newspaper prices down due to a lesser ink wastage. And oh, find more interesting people to interview. There's plenty of stars, CEOs and stuff. I'm astounded that the interview, which made the Mr Miyaki or something, look like an absolute moron, was actually published. He didn't answer most of those questions fully, and pretty much made a fool of himself. And no, I don't wish to see our lovely pink riding hood getting an interview as well.

I mean, c'mon. If some foreigner sees this, and HE'S supposed to be Singapore's most famous blogger, what will they think of Singapore?

With regards to the last question on the interview, probably "LOSER WHO BLOGS ALL DAY."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home